Kharkiv, Kharkiv
5.0

The latest item i purchased here was Xiaomi Powerstrip. The price at Everbuying was lowest across the market, and the item was an original high quality xiaomi product. Very satisfied with it.

Pros:

It's very convenient,

Can charge any of my USB devices, including tablets on Intel Atom platform.

Universal sockets - almost any type of plugs supported.

Very smooth looking design.

USB port is equipped with 2.1A quick charging technology, though this works when only one 1 USB port is used. When all three are active, the strip supports a total of 3.1A. On the inside, the terminals are made out of Phosphor bronze while the connecting bars are made of copper. The outer case is made of fire-resistant material which can withstand up to 400 degrees Celsius of heat. It has round anti slip rubber on the bottom to prevent slippage.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Low prices, Variety of choice.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Everbuying.net shopping website Everbuying "Im ordering from this website last year, over 100 items and never ever I had any problems with delivery, support or anything else. I really recommend this shopping site to..." Read more Everbuying en mexico Everbuying "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..." Read more Everbuying - Nice prices, fast delivery, and Xiaomi Reseller ! Everbuying "Everbuying is a very serious website ! The prices of the products are very nice and low ! I bought several devices for my Xiaomi Home gateway ! I'm very happy..." Read more Everbuying - My favorite China-based gadget store Everbuying "After 60+ orders (see attached screenshot) within this webstore I am more than satisfied with this store. They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more