Kharkiv, Kharkiv

The latest item i purchased here was Xiaomi Powerstrip. The price at Everbuying was lowest across the market, and the item was an original high quality xiaomi product. Very satisfied with it.

Pros:

It's very convenient,

Can charge any of my USB devices, including tablets on Intel Atom platform.

Universal sockets - almost any type of plugs supported.

Very smooth looking design.

USB port is equipped with 2.1A quick charging technology, though this works when only one 1 USB port is used. When all three are active, the strip supports a total of 3.1A. On the inside, the terminals are made out of Phosphor bronze while the connecting bars are made of copper. The outer case is made of fire-resistant material which can withstand up to 400 degrees Celsius of heat. It has round anti slip rubber on the bottom to prevent slippage.

Review about: Xiaomi Power Strip.

I liked: Low prices, Variety of choice.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.