Kharkiv, Kharkiv
5.0

The latest item i purchased here was Xiaomi Powerstrip. The price at Everbuying was lowest across the market, and the item was an original high quality xiaomi product. Very satisfied with it.

Pros:

It's very convenient,

Can charge any of my USB devices, including tablets on Intel Atom platform.

Universal sockets - almost any type of plugs supported.

Very smooth looking design.

USB port is equipped with 2.1A quick charging technology, though this works when only one 1 USB port is used. When all three are active, the strip supports a total of 3.1A. On the inside, the terminals are made out of Phosphor bronze while the connecting bars are made of copper. The outer case is made of fire-resistant material which can withstand up to 400 degrees Celsius of heat. It has round anti slip rubber on the bottom to prevent slippage.

gigazet wrote the review because of good quality at Everbuying and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most low prices and variety of choice. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying xiaomi power strip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments