S, Serrai

"Worst experience ever!!!

I ordered a mobile phone 7 days ago and nothing was happening.At the order status was saying "processing". No email no nothing.So i started to search on the website and found a link saying "[Send / View Message] RMA application" and i clicked it. I found a message sayng that the item is out of stock and they would give me some bonus points etc.I found this link by luck because another link in the account that says "My messages" i had no message.

The funny part is that they still selling the item on the site!!!

Anyway i email them constantly for two days now but they just don't answer.The message that i initialy found has dissapeared magically!!!

After 10 days i continue to email them for a refund but no answer!

I opened a case in paypal few days ago and they still haven't responded!!!

Stay away!!!"

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No solution to the client problems, Do not honor their warranty, Poor communication, No customer support on complains.

Comments

karry123
#1219003

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

For the stock issue. we need to explain that it took more business days to process.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html

Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net