5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues.Everything was as described.

shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them.

Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it).It's a real pleasure to find such reliable place this to shop for all kinds of items, which is rare these days.

Review about: Case.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer care, Good quality, Shipment time.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Everbuying - Excelente servicio a cliente y envo rpido! Everbuying ""Hola, hace unos meses me decid a comprar en esta tienda, ya que su oferta de productos es muy buena tiene una gran variedad de artculos, pero otro factor que..." Read more Everbuying - Interesting site, ordered a couple of phone, all good Everbuying "This site was recommended by one of my coworkers. The site is really interesting, has a great range of products and models. I looked at around 50 types of phones..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more