2.7

At first I thought this was a good site.Prices were cheap and they would answer my questions fairly fast until I asked for an RMA.

They have gone silent. Its been a month since I requested a RMA and they havent processed it or responded back to my numerous messages. I opened a ticket with them as well which they say they get back within 24 hours. Its now 2 days and no response to the ticket.

Im out $70 USD on a cell phone that doesnt work. They are completely ignoring my communications.

There are a ton of websites like Everbuying out there.Never buying from them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of everbuying warranty and return and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned everbuying warranty and return in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding.Best regard, Everbuying.net