Warning!!

Is very risky to buy with www.everbuying.com, I have bought two phones with them, the first one was ok, but when the second arrives only works a couple of days, I start a looooong history of one-day-question one-day-aswer with "Gina" supporting me, they try by all ways to avoid giving me a warranty, with only "sorry" and "Be patient" words, so finally I send the phone via estafeta (local courier) when I notify I sent the phone they said that because is to problematic dealing with customs and taxes they cannot receive the phone and will not help me!!, i sent lot of emails only to read "sorry to hear that", this is the worst experience I had with any provider.

Stay away from this site www.everbuying.com

Comments

#819240

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged.

If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation.If you want to send back to item, we would suggest you choose the flat mail to send back the item which is the cheapest and do not cost any tax. Once we get the package, we would exchange the item for you or offer a refund. If you choose the other shipping method which cost the tax, the package will send back to you.

You can get the returned package and choose flat mail to resend it. Thank you for your understanding.

Kindly