Tyumen', Tyumen
5.0
Additional Fees

Since I am a Shopaholic) goods from China and from wherever you started to order another in times of very expensive hourly paid home Internet, that is a very long time.Usually used to order from the site to shop.

But about a year ago discovered this store. Since then, regularly use the services of this shop. My last purchase - smartphone ViewPhone V500-3 (VievSonic V500). The firm is known to all inhabitants of Russia as a manufacturer of quality and affordable monitors.

The smartphone does not disappoint. Slim, with a gorgeous bright screen with good battery. But most of all I was struck by the work of GPS. Of all the phones I've had (and there were a few, I gadgets) is the best Navigator.

Catches of American satellites, the Russian satellites, and even satellites of China. The accuracy of determining the position is 4 meters. Now on shop - at the time of my purchase the phone cost of 99.60 USD. I made the payment via PayPal 03.08.2015) wrote in support that has made the payment and it is waiting for the phone.

And 04.08.2015 year I was given the tracking number of my parcel. August 31, the package arrived in my city Tyumen (Russia). From that time to 5 days the package sat in customs G. Vladivostok (Russia), but it is a problem of mail of Russia and the customs of the Russian Federation.

The overall impression from the phone and from the store - EVERYTHING is FINE.

Ordered another phone (though smaller diagonal as a gift to his wife's brother).Thank you for your attention

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of viewsonic v500. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viewsonic v500 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments