Everbuying - ViewSonic V500 great phone, best store!

Since I am a Shopaholic) goods from China and from wherever you started to order another in times of very expensive hourly paid home Internet, that is a very long time.Usually used to order from the site to shop.

But about a year ago discovered this store. Since then, regularly use the services of this shop. My last purchase - smartphone ViewPhone V500-3 (VievSonic V500). The firm is known to all inhabitants of Russia as a manufacturer of quality and affordable monitors.

The smartphone does not disappoint. Slim, with a gorgeous bright screen with good battery. But most of all I was struck by the work of GPS. Of all the phones I've had (and there were a few, I gadgets) is the best Navigator.

Catches of American satellites, the Russian satellites, and even satellites of China. The accuracy of determining the position is 4 meters. Now on shop - at the time of my purchase the phone cost of 99.60 USD. I made the payment via PayPal 03.08.2015) wrote in support that has made the payment and it is waiting for the phone.

And 04.08.2015 year I was given the tracking number of my parcel. August 31, the package arrived in my city Tyumen (Russia). From that time to 5 days the package sat in customs G. Vladivostok (Russia), but it is a problem of mail of Russia and the customs of the Russian Federation.

The overall impression from the phone and from the store - EVERYTHING is FINE.

Ordered another phone (though smaller diagonal as a gift to his wife's brother).Thank you for your attention

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Viewsonic V500
Review category
review #695444 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Everbuying. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Everbuying.
Filing a new complaint about