5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have accidentally came to this webpage and I must say that I am very surprised to see all those negative comments! My experience with Everbuying is really excellent. I bought a good Android tv box (Nexbox A95X) for a very cheap price. They dispatched it the very next day and I received it in 16 days! Very, very fast shipping. For example when I order something from ebay it comes in 25-35 days. When I received the item it was as described and like it was on pictures. Of course, it work flawlessly from almost 15 days.

When it comes to customer service they respond very quickly.

All in all I am very satisfied with Everbuying.

bobrooney wrote the review because of good customer service at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and low prices. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying and everbuying customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments