2.5

I ordered a mobile phone few days ago. The price was very low so I ordered the mobile. After I made a payment for the mobile they gave me an order number. There is no order which is available on that order number.

They sent an e-mail saying to send a photo id and credit card photo so they can verify that order placed is legit. I sent them but there was no reply after that.

I called on the customer helpline but there was no response.

Do not use this website for online shopping. The service provided by the company is very poor and I would not recommend buying from this site.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of everbuying website from Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 1 business day.

The payment verification is to ensure your payment security, it is required to conduct additional payment verification before authorizing the transaction.

For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net