Ordered a phone at the end of September,waited for 5 weeks, never received anything.Tried to contact the seller, no luck, they did not answer the phone.Tried again through their page, they responded through their page as well, saying that there was no tracking number and I need to allow 6 weeks for the maximum delivery time...(very convenient)...Well, I waited another 3 weeks, and finally realized that nothing was coming, so I simply cancelled my credit card transaction.It was too good to be true...and it is apparently not...

This was my experience with everbuying.com.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net