Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The worst experience of my life. I order 2 phones, the one has damaged, i send it back and the refund me only the 50% of the value of this phone!!!!

They dont refund on paypal but in EB wallet. So now i have 85$ and i make new order + 9$ + all the Eb-points i have (1500). They send me one email with photo that they send the order. After some days they say that the order is cancelled and they refund my 83.5$ !!!!!!

where is the 9$ and all my EB points mr EverBuying????? This story start from June 2015 and now we have December. Actually i am curious for all this people they give 5 stars to this company...

this company is only to STOLE MONEY from they fool customers...actually I am looking attorney to take the case.. i am sorry...

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service,bad quality,problem with delivery,warranty issue,damaged or defective" at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, fake reviews, late delivery and service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry to hear what you experienced.

We offer offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net