Privacy and Data Security

I paid for expedited shipping, because I was leaving the country. I wanted to get the phone before I left.

Instead these creeps sent it out regular mail. They keep asking me to wait, but I know they just want me to wait past the Paypal expiration deadline. They won't refund me the money even though it is their fault. I have filed a complaint with Paypal to get my money back.

They are from China and you know how they operate. They try to get you to wait until the paypal expiration deadline has past. I will not.

I am warning all my friends and anyone I can about this company. Everbuying should change its name to neverbuying.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for recent comments. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

If you choose the flat rate shipping in your order, it may need a longer time to arrive you.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will help you to check your order

Kindly