1.5
Privacy and Data Security

I would not buy from this company as they lie on every issue. I bought a GPS from them in which there ad said they ship within 24 hours of purchase.

They did not and then received a email 19 days later saying they had just shipped. I was not at my old address by then. It was not forwarded to my new address and was left on my old address in the rain for several days. A relative found it on doorstep and sent it to me.

Additional $10 cost. Don't trust this company and don't buy from them. It came with wrong power supply and when I informed them of that. They said will send me a correct power supply.

They have not.

Bought 2 lights from them, one did not work, They said they would replace bad one, they have not.

flacity2 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Everbuying to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no solution to the client problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying gps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange . To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

How could they be held responsible to dispatch to your new address, if you would not have informed them in due time before it's dispatch.

Come on, be logical!!!

to Anonymous #981862

They were informed! I told them of my new address.

They never shipped another GPS to my new address. I was left to sort it out on my on own. Another AW Chit. od Also their ad said shipped in 24 hours of purchase.

19 days later they shipped.

Who are you a rep for the company?

flacity2

I complain about this company as not getting the power supply and light 2 days ago. Well today the postman brought both.

It never fails just to make a liar out me. They get an ATTABOY for getting to me what they said they would. But delay as this is the end of April. That is a AWCHIT and one AWCHIT wipes out a 1000 ATTABOYs.

But to try and be fair, I'll award them 1001 ATTABOYS.

Sorry about my complaints on the power supply and the light.