The real crooks, do not buy anything through this site, luck was that I made payment via Paypal otherwise would again be deceived by such people. Still I did not realize is how such companies can get away with the treacheries they do. The funny thing is that say they want to give the best assistance to the client but then not answer, it was necessary to submit a complaint to Paypal to solve my problem, thieves.

To have a sense of how these people work, made an order on 8 April and when I sent a message asking where was my last order lead time is it said to me that the product was sold out but that if I wanted it I gave one credit for future purchases, made me want to laugh.

Shame on You everbuying,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net