Nangang, Heilongjiang
1.8

The quality of their products surprised me - it is nothing like advertised on the site. The pictures do not truthfully display the products.

The moment I received my package I realised, I want to return the products, mainly clothing items as they differed from the ones advertised on the site. I spent many hours discussing the subject with their costumer service as they did not want accept the fact I was not happy with the products. Also, my problems with the items were "not recognisable" - the colour of the jacket was totally different from which was advertised but they only responded that it can be because of the perception of every individual. After some time, they gave in and decided to refund me some of the purchase.

But they did not want their merchandise back and offered only 10% of what was initially paid by me. Three months and a lot hours of discussion later they finally agreed to take their goods back. I ordered a coat for the winter to keep me warm. Instead, I got a full six month long program about how to deal with companies which do not have strict policies.

I was freezing during the winter, I was refunded only close to half of what I payed them (considering I had to send the goods back at my own cost).

The costumer support people (there were two) were nice and spoke English quite well tho. I would consider this a win for me - I have two new acquaintances from China now!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Everbuying to "start treating your costumers with respect".

Author liked the most wide item selection. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html

Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net