Shrewsbury, England
5.0
Additional Fees

I have found Everbuying to be very good-- prompt to deal with concerns and the items I have purchased (about 50 over 3 years) of high standard in quality. The latest items were boom boxes for iphones-- just a few pounds each and they make great gifts.

The items retail for 3 times more in the stores here and I am very pleased with their quality.

~I have no hesitation to recommend them over other chinese stores online. Just remember to know what you are buying-- do your market research and you will not be disappointed in the product.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Everbuying. the best about iphone speakers from Everbuying was competitive price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments