Update by user May 24, 2014

Everything worked out but I was originally peeved by so many unproductive responses from the

company. Maybe they are learning to communicate better and so able to keep customers coming back?

Update by user Jan 04, 2014

OKAY, after complaining alot back and forth they finally DID ship my phone.

Make sure you pay for DHL shipping or you will be waiting a long long time

and may not receive your item. Use caution and buy the fast shipping.

Keep an eye on your tracking number. I did eventually get a decent smart type

phone called an H10 which is still working great. Prices are good but

don't risk slow shipping as it is too easy to lose your stuff. Good luck!

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2013

I ordered an Android Cell Phone here and they refused to ship it and then kept my money as well. After about 30 or 40 RMA messages they locked me out so I could not contact them about my order.

I started a paypal dispute which they asked me to close and they promised to get my order sent. I closed it and then they ignored me completely.

Now I have no money, no phone and no way to contact them.

Paypal should refuse to service this big scam site. "A Happy Deal" is also their other ripoff site.

BEWARE! BEWARE! they will take your money and say goodbye.

They will say any lies to suck you in, no morals and no business ethics here. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Comments

#819172

Dear customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced. Flat rate shipping will transport hundreds, often thousands, of packages overland by truck or overseas by ship which is much slower than air transport.

So it may need about a month to arrive.

If your package lost on the way to you, we would offer resend or refund to you as compensation. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Kindly