STAY AWAY!! Do not buy from everbuying, you'll get scammed.

Order# E1402180823026301

Bought a cell on the 18th of january. It said - 24 hour processing and I opted to pay for the expedited shipping (3-5days) as opposed to the freight shipping which depending on what page you're looking at takes up to 25-35 days - I think they're still using sailboats to ship their mail. I had lost my cell and needed a replacement fast.

After asking what was going on a couple of times I finally got a shipping confirmation 3 days later (not 24 hours as I was told). They also shipped it freight and I was told it would take up to 25 days to receive. They ignored all messages of me asking why they accepted my money for expedited shipping and shipped it freight instead (they offer free freight).

They only replied back to me after I left a negative review on resellerratings.com and opened a dispute with paypal. I was told they didnt offer expedited shipping for my cell...yet they offered it at the checkout. After some more bs they finally offered me to refund the shipping costs I paid for and they also asked me to close my paypal dispute, which I have escalated to a claim now. I was notified that it would now take 35 days to receive my cell. It's been 11 days since they offered a refund and it's still no where to be seen. In the meantime I had to buy a replacement cell because the one I thought was going to arrive in less then a week after ordering is most likely not going to show up until April.

Unacceptable. If I would have known that I would not have ordered in the first place.

All the negative reviews from people are all the same. Bad service, they try to get you to close paypal disputes early, products arrive used, broken, missing parts or just of poor quality. I should have read the reviews first. They've also been accused of writing their own positive reviews. Read all the positive reviews for the site - it's amazing that none of those people can speak proper english but yet all the people that leave negative reviews CAN speak proper english.

Very fishy. Save you're money and order from somewhere else.

Comments

#819159

Dear customer,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. We sincerely sorry the phone in your order only can ship by flat rate shipping, so we change the shipping method.

And we have been refunded you the difference of the shipping.

If the phone that you got is defective, you can return it to us to exchange a new one or get a refund.

Kindly