Wadebridge, England

Bought a phone, got the wrong version. Refused to refund, refused to accept their mistake, refuse to pay extra duty fees I was charged. Opened a dispute on paypal, they want to send the tem on my charge again to affer a refund.

Keep away from them! I will never use this website again, not even to buy a pencil and not even if it will be for free....

Keep away from them!

Ovolollo wrote the review because of not as described at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no solution to clients problem, do not honor warranty, no customer support and poor communication. Author liked the most wide item selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying refund policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange . To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net