Resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

Refunded to pay pal..putty about the exchange rate diff!

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2016

so I used pay pal and purchased a chuwi hi 12 tablet 11 days ago (7 working days) now they tell me they cant supply and will refund back to my everbuying account (not pay pal!) so I can buy something else from them!

if you cant supply refund me to my pay pal account and I will buy from another vender!!

I already purchased stylus,protection cover/bag ,screen protectors and keyboard from other suppliers ..so want the chuwi hi 12... product!!!

very bad service to have it for sale and then once paid 7 days latter advise they cant deliver and place the item on there web site as sold out.

user59334958 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, dishonesty and lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying chuwi hi 12 stylus grey tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

For the stock issue. we need to explain that.

It took more business days to process.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net