I placed an order for a cell phone almost 2 weeks ago. On the product page it stated "Ships in 24 hours" and offered free shipping. Okay, Great! I have already been without a phone for a few weeks and wanted it sooner that the Standard Shipping time frame, so I upgraded to Expedited Shipping 3 to 7 days. well needless to say, that was a waste of time and money.

I have contacted everbuying to find out the scoop on where my phone was and they give me the speel of how they have to take 3 to 5 days to inspect it carefully, package it, and then get it ready to ship. So what happen to the "Ships in 24 hours"?

They haven't provided me with a tracking number, and I'm disappointed to say, I think I may have been scammed!! I did go through paypal so at least if I don't receive my phone I can contact Paypal to get my money back.

I don't think I'll be buying from this online you get what you get, when you get it type online retail store!,

Comments

De Lier, South Holland, Netherlands #903470

Best luck with PayPal, part my order was missing got on to payoal the answer l got, " the supplier can produce proof it was posted so we can not refund you'

So PayPal not as good as youvthink

Dear customer,

Thank you for your email. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

There maybe some problem when we arrange the shipment for you so it delay the processing time. We would appreciate you could provide us the order number. We will help you to solve it and we will offer you some compensation for the delay.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

I ordered a small electronic item from Everbuying to check them out. It took about a month to arrive, I had actually written it off as something I would never receive.

When it finally did arrive, it was just packed in a large envelope with a tiny bit if bubble wrap and the item looked like a toy. Needless to say it was my first and last purchase from Everbuying.