4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone.The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost.

since then I have bought many accessories, toys, electronic from them. Over 20 orders til today. Not every order is perfect. But the after sales customer support did really trying to help out despite some delays on the response.

Some recent experience with customer support for wrong item shipped, refunds, damage item has been very satisfied. All issues has been resolved at a satisfying timeline. The shipping speed to Canada also been improved. Their prices are also very competitive, not always the best price but if the price difference compare to other retailer is not too big then I will still choose Everbuying because of their after sales services.

I know I can get help if any issue with my order. Overall, very good shopping experience.

I hope they continue to improve on their customer support and shipping services.Good service, customer will return.

Review about: Everbuying Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Redundant question from support.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments