2.7

I've ordered a few things from this company in the past with no issues... Until I ordered a tablet from them.

Took a while to arrive, and when I opened up the box, I found a dirty tablet covered in fine scratches, dirty fingerprints, and dried food!! Well, I'm hoping it was food! I immediately contacted them to request a RMA thru their support page. I had to sent them photos of the problem.

No biggie. Did that and after a while, they told me photos not conclusive so had to sent better ones. Eventually they came back and offered me a whopping US$4 refund. WTF?

This tablet cost over AU$100... for a new one!!! I refused this offer, telling them it was an insult. After a while, conveniently for them, they dragged it out last the Paypal dispute period.

After several emails, they offered to refund minus the postage they had to pay (despite it originally being free postage!), after I send it back (working out to US$86 refund). Problem is, to send back to China, it will cost me AU$45+ to send it. Complained again. Their English not too good as they tried offering me pitiful amounts again.

Last one was a US$15 refund.

This mob are just thieving crooks. Customer service does not exist.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tablet from Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor communication, no customer support, no solution to clients problem and do not honor warranty. Author liked the most wide item selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net