they refuse to refund me for an order i never received because they sent it to the wrong address in another state. instead they say its my fault and i dont deserve a full refund because it caused them to lose.

except they lost nothing they have my money and the merchandise was returned to them by the post office. Though i show proof i provided the correct address and its the same address i have always used with them and i have been dealing with this issue one minute i get a response that i should expect a refund in 5 - 10 days then i receive you are getting half if you agree its your fault. my order was placed November 2014 and to this day they have not refunded me and they want me to say its my fault in order to get half my money. this is ridiculous.

anyone know how i can get a full refund.

econsumer.gov does not help nor respond bbb wont because of where they are. i gave them the option to send it to the right address but they just don't care to provide me any satisfaction

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about everbuying online order from Everbuying was bad bad bad, poor communication and thieves Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

You can't get a full refund because it wasn't their fault. It was either your fault for putting the address in wrong or the post office's fault for routing it incorrectly.

Either way, STOP YOUR WHINING. Admit that you probably made a mistake and get off your high horse.

Accept the courtesy refund, otherwise you won't get any money back at all. While you're at it, apologize to them for being a huge baby and throwing a tantrum.