Восточный Ао, Moscow
Resolved
3.5
Privacy and Data Security

This place pretended to ship me a quadcopter that i ordered for a birthday gift.I waited for a few weeks,and as soon as i asked about it,they said it was sent back.Sent again same thing,as soon as i asked it was sent back again.I asked for a refund,and they only offered me in house credit.Now im waiting for that to come,and forced to buy there again or lose $ 107 us. My son is so upset,and so am i.Why is this place so hard to get along with? The service here is the worst i have ever seen,and i feel that i have been sucked into a situation that i just cant win.Please god dont shop here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. thruster stated that there is a room for improvement of service and items repeatedly lost. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of quadcopter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $107. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We will do our best to improve our service.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

thruster
Восточный Ао, Moscow, Russian Federation #1090426

This quadcopter i bought from them was shown as "out of stock" when i went to view my item.It seems that they are out of stock,and appear elsewhere from a different seller for a much higher price.I suspect the cancelled mine,and pretended that it was sent,so they could get the higher price seeing stock was low.I contacted the post service,and they say a different story,and never had that parcel in the first place.If this is true i will be seeking action against them.