Bought two cell phone, they claimed the phones were unlocked, guess what tried tow activate them at AT&T and was told phone were not unlocked and could not activate them.I tried to contact them directly but had no luck.

I contacted PayPal and after about two months finally agreed on a refund, but I had two pay $35.00 for the return to China which I did pay. after another long wait I again spoke with PayPal about not receiving an answer from the supplier. I was told they had not receive the phones. I sent them through our Postal service and the tracking no.

is no longer track-able after it leaves the facilities. well there went $286.00 down the drain and Paypal did nothing about it. that is what really hurt. thanks Everbuyiny and thanks PayPal.

So if you buy from them you take a chance if you have to return the item.

very bad business, would never buy from them again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for informing us of this issue.

Would you please offer us the order number under our comment so that we can resolve this issue for you?

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Yours sincerely,