Bought two cell phone, they claimed the phones were unlocked, guess what tried tow activate them at AT&T and was told phone were not unlocked and could not activate them.I tried to contact them directly but had no luck.
I contacted PayPal and after about two months finally agreed on a refund, but I had two pay $35.00 for the return to China which I did pay. after another long wait I again spoke with PayPal about not receiving an answer from the supplier. I was told they had not receive the phones. I sent them through our Postal service and the tracking no.
is no longer track-able after it leaves the facilities. well there went $286.00 down the drain and Paypal did nothing about it. that is what really hurt. thanks Everbuyiny and thanks PayPal.
So if you buy from them you take a chance if you have to return the item.
very bad business, would never buy from them again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Homtom Ht3
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "I purchased two Meizu M2-note phones on September 29th. I chose the "expedited shipping" option, but the package arrived 16 days after the order was made, instead of 2-7 business days,..."
- "Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma? And it was store specific. I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."