1.8
Turnaround Time

Its been 4 days until now no reply, no update on my order. Until now its just under processing...

Its so frustrating... My order # is E1506201637208846.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Usually, the processing time can be within 3-5 business days.

This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

For your issue, we have sent you an email.

Please check it in your account. Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net

Ordered a quadcopter from Everbuying.Transmitter came without the a spring in the battery compartment.Made the quadcopter completely useless.Contacted their customer support.They said would send a new one out.That's the last I heard from them.Been over 3 weeks since their last response.They haven't sent me anything.They haven't responded to any of my fallow up email.Just get the auto response email saying that someone would respond with in 24 hrs.They never do.Thanks for ruining my sons birthday and ripping me off.Shop elsewhere.