Seattle, Washington
Featured Not resolved

They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping... the extra 2.50 cents more like it was in POINTS too.

They are purposefully selling products that can't be put on display in stores and then refunding less the shipping because they don't pay the same amount for shipping as they charge so they are still making 2-3 dollars every time someone orders something and they send them a broken item.

This site is a complete fraud/scam DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Reason of review: Complete fraud..

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

We offer offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

It is highly appreciated that you can tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Everbuying.net