Everbuying - Refunded a broken watch, less the shipping after claiming they would reimburse me over the amount I paid because of the inconvenience!
They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping... the extra 2.50 cents more like it was in POINTS too.
They are purposefully selling products that can't be put on display in stores and then refunding less the shipping because they don't pay the same amount for shipping as they charge so they are still making 2-3 dollars every time someone orders something and they send them a broken item.
This site is a complete fraud/scam DON'T BUY FROM THEM!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Complete fraud.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Bought two cell phone, they claimed the phones were unlocked, guess what tried tow activate them at AT&T and was told phone were not unlocked and could not activate them...."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I experienced everything the others experienced. Bait & Switch scam. 1st photo is what I ordered, second is what was received. Thought I was spending around $60,..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."