I paid Everbuying $176. for a Feinteng N7100 Android Smartphone.

The package was poorly packed with no padding other than the envelope. I saw immediately that the phone was used and later discovered it was damaged. On the first start it showed this error message, "the process com.android.phone has stopped”. The phone beeped during calls.

I filed a support ticket complaint and requested an RMA. I paid $40 to return the phone with the assurance they would refund my money. So I lost $216.

As the delivery took 18 days, the dispute process took 12 days and by the time I realised they weren't going to refund my money, PayPal dismissed my claim as it was outside their 45 day claim period. It is now a month since I filed for a refund and they continue to promise a refund but I haven't received one.

Comments

#819292

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.

Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping. The phones on our website are the new one. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged or refund.

Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied with their order.

Once again, I want to restate our apology to your experience.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

toloko
Calgary, Alberta, Canada #630517

Everbuying is their own worst enemy. This dispute dragged on for months.

I finally got the refund, but only after I had entered this and 5 other complaints on consumer protection sites. I still can't imagine how they could send a used defective phone half-way around the world in the first place. Needless to say, don't buy from Everbuying or from ahappydeal.com which appears to be the same thing.

In fact I would steer clear of all Chinese online merchants (there appear to be a lot). The exeptions are alibaba and fastcardtech.

Miami, Florida, United States #619847

Thank God I Google this company I just open an account with the but every time I try to buy a phone the page disappears and shows me different ones .So after.reading the reviews I'm definitely not buying nothing on this sitr