Burnaby, British Columbia
4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers.Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go right.

I just put my first order with Everbuying and I'd like to report that, along with an amaziing pre-sale price, averything when fine: I received my new cell phone and it is amazing.

I had to wait quite a long time but this was not necessarily Everbuying's fault: it was a pre-sale item and therefore they too had to wait before they could ship to those who ordered the phones. Also I had to send a few inquiries to Customer Service and in both cases, they answered in less than 12 hours.

Anyway, maybe your experience was different but mine went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to order from Everbuying again.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Price and good communication.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion