4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers.Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go right.

I just put my first order with Everbuying and I'd like to report that, along with an amaziing pre-sale price, averything when fine: I received my new cell phone and it is amazing.

I had to wait quite a long time but this was not necessarily Everbuying's fault: it was a pre-sale item and therefore they too had to wait before they could ship to those who ordered the phones. Also I had to send a few inquiries to Customer Service and in both cases, they answered in less than 12 hours.

Anyway, maybe your experience was different but mine went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to order from Everbuying again.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Everbuying and uploaded picture s. He best about cubot max from Everbuying was price and good communication. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments