1.6K views

If thinking of buying any product from http://www.everbuying.com this is what you get when you get faulty products that you need replace or refunded, do not buy from this company as if you look at the feedback sites we all get this treatment. this is my conversation with the precious flower when trying to get my faulty phone replaced, they are a total joke and should be closed down for selling such rubbish to others.

14932031691

Order Number: E131010174110****

Message type: After-sale Order Enquiries /Order Tracking

Subject: cancel this order, refund my money into my paypal account. have 2 phones that don't work and don't want a 3rd.

Content:

Hello can you tell me how to cancel a order and have my money refunded, brought 2 phones that i have just received and are totally useless due to the

fact that no one can hear you, and you cannot hear them as there is so much interference in this phone just crackles, i ordered the 3rd one, and want

to cancel this as i have not heard back from you company regarding one of the others being unusable, until they sort that i want to cancel this order,

before they send me another one that is of no use. thanks the phone is 5.3 inch Android 4.2 Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi

Dual Cameras - White 5.3 inchAndroid 4.2 Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi Dual Cameras - White 5.3 inch Android 4.2

Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi Dual Cameras - White 5.3 inch Android 4.2 Smart Phone MTK6572 Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth

WiFi Dual Cameras - White 5.3 inch N7100 Android 4.2 Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi Dual Cameras - White 5.3 inchAndroid

4.2 Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi Dual Cameras - White

5.3 inch Android 4.2 Smart Phone Dual Core 1.2GHz Bluetooth WiFi Dual Cameras - White I check on the feedback of others that have

brought this phone and they all said the phone was great, well only ordered 2 and have received two and both dont work, so want to cancel the 3rd one

and get my money back otherwise i will be fighting to have that replaced also.. these phones should not be sold, and have great feedback when the

phones are bloody hopeless. I have put a case resolution in on two of the phones one i have received and one i havent and ordered the day before the

other one arrived so it can be sorted as soon as possible. thanks

State: Waiting for your reply

Full Name: susanne maunder

Sorry for later reply.

For you had opened case with your order, we had canceled it, and refunded to you.

Flower

thank you, i also have one that you cannot use as a phone and have written asking how do i get this phone replaced but heard nothing back, you cannot

get calls in as no one can hear you and you cannot hear them, can you tell me how do i get this replaced as it is useless thank you

Sorry for later reply.

Could you please tell me your another order ? and could you mind to tell me the specific problem of the phone.

In order for us to proceed, we would be grateful if you could please attach photograph of the product and put to the proof.

waiting for your soon reply, thank you for your understanding.

Flower

The problem with this phone you cannot make or receive phone calls, it is so distorted, that no one can hear you, and you cannot hear them, all it is

is a loud buzzing noise, i am about to throw it at the wall, i have been on every website looking for answers, download every app available to see if

i can fix the sound problem with this phone and it is still the same, it is driving no only me but everyone that rings me insane. you can buy a $20

phone and you can still hear and make phone calls, this phone is absolutely useless and if everyone is complaining then don't sell the rubbish, i

looked at all the feed back on your site when buying this phone and all were very happy, that is why i brought 2 and ordered another one, that i had

canceled an my money refunded. The first one i brought for my 84yr old mother, and if on speaker phone echoes, loudly, as she has to have it on

speaker as she cannot hear, but the one i brought for myself you can hear and do nothing regarding making or taking calls,

attachment 1 attachment 2 attachment 3

Sorry for later reply.

Maybe the speaker was broken, could you please fix it in your local place ?

You can fix it in local. We can refund you part of the money of you paid for the product.

Thanks for your understanding

Yours sincerely,

Flower

to have it fixed at our local shop, a Chinese man he charges $25 just to look at it and $100 to fix it, how much of this do you pay, I don't think it

is the speaker as you can play music, the sound of the calls are clear, you just cannot make or receive phone call, it just makes a loud buzzing

noise. you tell me how much you will pay of this to have this man look at it, and i will tell you if you will need to replace it or not.If not, then i

will pay you @25 AUD to send me another phone, as this one does not work. or else you can send me the instructions to send this useless one back.

I have found this site on the net, and as there are so many unhappy customers with your service, i am not the only one that has been sent rubbish

product from you, go and read all these, http://forum.dontpayfull.com/33-everbuying-com-stay-away-site In australia we have authorities we can go to

regarding buying faulty products from companies like yours, so i think i might contact them and see what can be done,

there are so many comments on here they all cant be wrong, and why do i have to pay for something that does not work, and then have to pay to have the

thing fixed before you can use it. this is ***. and i am not happy at all, i brought this phone wanting to use it, and i got rubbish, now you

want me to pay for the rubbish to get fixed and pay for it to go back, do you not check your products before sent out. by the look of this site, you

send out so much rubbish that people buy in good faith and get nothing what they purchase, not happy at all. and will contact our authorities to see

what can be done regarding so many complaints from your site, and purchases.

Dear susanne,

Thanks for you ordering from our company, but sorry for the inconvenient cause you,

For repair or replace, if the accessories have no problem, just send the item itself back,

For refund or exchange, send all the accessory back such as: tf card, charger, usb battery and so on .

Our return address: (please carefully print and attach this including the address in Chinese)

FAO: Junling Li

??????????????8?2?201 ?? 518054

Room 201, 2rd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial City, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518054, China

Tel: 0755-26063125

When you sent that back ,

1.pleased you send it back by flat rate shipping, by post office.do not send by fast shipping.

2.please with a note to write down the detail problem of the items ,what you want us to do and the order numbers .This note is of importance .

3.please let me know the tracking number of the return .

4. please send all the accessories .

please do remember to tell me the tracking number of the return after you shipped out. so we could will handle that problem for you asap as we checked

your package.

If you want to refund, According the Warranty & Return policy,we can refund to you,but shipping fee is not refunded.

When you send the phone back,please send the attachment together.

thanks for your understanding and assistance.

attachment 1

thank you i will be sending this phone back to your address, but not until i find out from our Australian authorities the regulations and rules on

buying faulty products, we pay for a product that is new and fully working, we pay you for that, and exactly that, we should not have to pay to have

this returned if faulty, only if we change our minds or order wrong, but not a faulty product, also we should not have to take a product to a repair

man to have a brand new product repaired, as they should be tested before sold, we wait for over a 6 weeks to receive a product, and when it is not

usable when received, then it should be returned at your cost, and replaced with an item that does do as described when purchased. Once i have heard

from our authorities on what needs to be done with this product i will then return it to your address as stated above thank you. if not then i am sure

they will look into people selling faulty products to customers, anyway you go, it still cost the buyer extra money to get your product to work. If i

brought it locally then it is replaced without hesitation, they do not tell you to go and get it repaired. thank you I will keep you updated as to

where i go next.

I wanted to order more products from you, as i need to order a tablet for a lady, and two more of those phones but i will have to elsewhere, this is a

shame as i have brought from you many times, but i do not find that when you need help there is none, thank you

Sorry for later reply.

According to our company policy,If a product doesn't work, you can send it back to us for exchange provided it is within three months of the purchase

date. As the buyer, you will pay the shipping fees for returning the original item back to us, and we will pay the shipping fees for resending the

item to you.

You can read this website for our warranty and return policy http://www.everbuying.com/m-article-id-16.html

We are waiting for your returned tracking number.

Flower

Hello Flower, thank you for your reply, and yes i will have it sent back within the 3 months, as i have written to our Australian authorities,

regarding the postage of a product that was faulty when sent. it will cost around $25.00 dollars to have this sent back to you, and then i have to

wait a further 2 months to get the product back, i have read your warranty which states that you have to pay for the return of the product, what what

assures me that i am going to get a product that works once i have to wait another 2 months for the replacement and then if there is a problem with

this one, i will be back sending it back at a further $25.oo.. I just want to check out our laws regarding this, as i think we have rules and

regulations to protect us from this, i know this is not your fault as you work for this company, but i have read comments regarding your site, and

they are very alarming, at the amount of faulty products sent out by your company. I have brought lots from you, and never had the problem of having

to return something, but your policy is unfair, and all other companies that i deal with pay for the return of a faulty product but not for an item

that is of wrong choice. can you guarantee me that i will get a phone that works. or will it be like the one i have already.. thank you

Dear susanne,

We will pay the shipping fee when we resend the parcel to you.

You can choose the cheapest shipping method to send the parcel back.

Flower

Hello flower, here is the go, i went to post the bloody useless phone back to you, and now the post office will not accept it because it has a lithium

battery in it and our Australian government will not let it be posted through our postal service, so what do, stuck with this thing, i am over the

*** that comes with buying from your company, this phone is faulty, i would not be constantly contacting you if it was a working phone, it does not

work, i took it to the Chinese repairer her in Albany, in the Coles shopping plaza, and he said that this phone was rubbish, it was internal problem

that could not be fixed and it needed to be returned again, but stated if i got another one it was likely to be the same because of the internal

speakers are second rate and will cause this problem and they cannot be repaired, so what do i do now, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST. angry that i was sent

Dear susanne,

So if you can not sent the parcel back, how about we refund part of money to you?

Flower

how much will you refund, this is a total joke, i have a phone that doesnt work, i cannot send it back , how much will you refund me, i want a phone

and i want one that works, thank you, this is driving me insane. What am i going to use a broken phone for, tell me how much you will refund me so i

can go and buy one that works.

and i dont want 20% of the phone like you do with the repairs, I am going to put my experience on face book, as i really dont think that others would

want to go through what i have, its all to hard. thank you.

Dear susanne,

We can refund 30% with the item price to you, .

Flower

No I want at least 50% of the price i paid, as i said i paid for a working phone, i got a faulty phone that is of no use, and you want me to pay for a

phone does not work, and will only refund me 30% of the price of what i paid, I have nothing for what i paid for, I am going to go through the

resolution center in pay-pal and let them decide the outcome. When ordering from your company, I did all my research on your feedback on this phone,

you had 127 positive results saying that this phone was exceptional value, and worked well, only to get a phone that does not work as stated, you

cannot make or receive calls, only a large buzzing noise, then you tell me to take it in and have a brand new phone repaired before i can use it and

you will pay only 20% of the value of the repairs, why should I need to get a new phone repaired, it should have been working as stated before sending

me the phone, are you products not check before sale, I cannot send it back as they will not allow me to post it back because of our government

ruling, so now i am left with a phone that is no good, and I have to pay someone else for a phone that hopefully works, so why am I paying for 2

phones only to hopefully one that works, Our repair man said, who is Chinese i might add, says that these phones are just cheap rubbish and they have

internal speaker problems, why don't you write in your feedback how many of these phones don't work once purchased. I will now put it in the hands of

the resolution center and see what they feel is fair thank you. regards susanne.

Dear susanne,

Sorry for you are not send the phone back, we can not refund 50% phone price to you.

So how about we refund 30% phone price to you, and also give the discount code to you?

Flower

I cannot send the phone back, as our government wont allow it, not my fault, the phone is no good to me as it wont work, ok, you can give me the 30%

of my phone price back and a discount code, because all i want to do is to have a phone that works, then i will order another phone from you, but i

want it to be taken out of the box and checked to make sure that the phone works before sending it to me, as i am only a disabled pensioner and i dont

have extra money to keep buying rubbish that doesnt work. so you work it out, take, the refund off a new phone and the discount code voucher and then

i will pay the difference, so you can let me know when you have done this, including checking the phone with your own sim card or someone elses, and

then i will use the funds to get a phone that bloody well works, plus i don't want to have to wait for 2 months before i get it, i sold my phone as i

thought i was getting a new one, now i have none so i need it to be posted very soon. thank you

my god you are very good at what you do, do others have to go through this every time you send out *** products to people. you said you would give me

30% of the price I paid, so why are not doing that. and as for the lousy voucher of discount of $5.00 even with that off still does not account for

the total. you know what keep your bloody %30 and stick your voucher up your nose, because i will never ever be back on your site, and I have 5,000

people on my facebook and i am going to copy and past every converstaion i have had with you trying to return this rubbish you send just so others

know, never to buy a thing from you, If you think I am joking then go onto my face-book page and check, because this site is not worth the hassle, you

sell rubbish product to good people and then still keep stealing from them when they want what they for, forget your discount forget the refund, i

think i will cause you just as much grief for you as you have caused me.

6PV71302J0303024F this is the one that does not work,

44102837M9018612E this one you refunded,

3KJ87337T53917911 this one was a 5in i brought for my mother and the speakers are rubbish also, but she can atleast hear a little of what they are

say, with the one you send to me the top one, i can hear nothing, that is the one that i wanted you to have the decency to fix. i truly can be

bothered fighting with you anymore, for what i beleive should have been simple, i buy a lot from you, but never again, as i am never going through

this again, as i said you can keep the money, you can keep your measly little coupon, because now i know this is not a good place to get anything

from, as you have too much trouble when you get get rubbish that wont work. i truly cannot be bothered with your company anymore. thank you, and I

will make others aware of how this all works when you send out products that don't work, i cannot afford another phone, one that does work, so i will

just have to borrow one. have a good day

Dear susanne,

Please do not tell me the receipt number, I am sorry but I can not find your order by this number.

you can log in your account to check the order number, and tell me.

FLower

here are the bank detail of these purchases. not sending another thing, had enough, how many others have to go through this to get a product they have

paid for,

Have you got one of these phones? does yours work? do any of them work? or are there so many others going through this to get a fair detail, I have

read all the feedback of others that are over your company and your treatment of faulty products web pages of them I went through all your feedback on

these phones, and they were all positive that is why i purchased these phones, Why don't you publish the bloody negatives also instead of deleting

them so good honest buyers know of the *** they are purchasing. Your company has been a total time waster to me, I am honest, and when I tell you

these phones do not do what you say they do, go bloody try one for yourself and you too will realize that you sell rubbish to people that really do

believe in what they are reading on your site because that is all we as buyers have to go by, or are you writing the feedback yourselves, to see the

things. this is so wrong.

ear susanne,

Sorry for later reply due to weekend.

EE1308070624468204

There are three orders.

EE1309081707157535

E1310101741107921

The order E1310101741107921 had been canceled and we refunded to you.

So if there is problem with another order phone, could you specific problem of them?

waiting for your soon reply, thank you for your understanding.

Flower

Read back through the notes, you have it all there, you have photos of proof, you have the paypal and bank statements of proof, The phones dont work

you cannot hear others and they cannot hear you, read back all there. how many more times do you want this, are you not reading the notes, what is

your problem. read back though the notes i am over sending you all this over and over and over again. you have it all already.here they are once

again.

attachment 1 attachment 2 attachment 3

Dear susanne,

You can send the phone back, if you had sent it back, you can tell me the returning tracking number.

If there is not returning tracking number, you can tell us the receipt you sent back.

Then we can refund or resend the phone to you.

Flower

can you send me a link to your boss, i am sick to death of talking to someone that is so useless at their job, all this information i have sent to

you, i told you our government wont allow this to be sent through the mail, read back, are you so *** you dont understand what people are writing

to to, or is this just a way of keeping good peoples money, i have sent you every bit of this information so many times, read above, can not send it

back through the mail. i want your bosses contact email address so i can send all of these notes to him/her to show them how much of this you fail to

understand.. read the notes back to the beginning, i have shown all my friends this from you and they laugh. and say what a bloody joke, is she so

***. well i guess so..

Sorry for later reply.

But I think I had explaind with your order situtaion clearly.

I did not know what I am not explain lead to your uncivilized language

Flower

well, i have written and rewritten this over and over again, i told you on the

At :11/01/2013 12:31:16 AM

rubbish in the beginning and now have to go to all this trouble and wait months for a phone that goes. this was 2 weeks ago. i wrote and told you why

this could not be sent back. your answer was

Adminstrator(flower)?At :11/01/2013 05:45:34 PM

Flower

that was 2 weeks ago, now we are back at the same thing to send this phone back, i wrote and told you 2 weeks ago, yesterday you asked me the same

questions again, you wrote 3 weeks ago asking me to send information to prove i had the phone, i send this to you, then 4 days ago you wrote and ask

for the same information again, i am sending this information over and over again, why, and you say you explained this situation clearly, no all you

do is make me for the past 4 weeks send all this information to you over and over and over again, and all i am doing is going around in circles, now

all i want is the email of your boss so i can send all your request and replies and my request and replies and let him see how hard it is for me to

get either a refund or anything at all done for a phone that was bloody useless and not working when it was sent by this company, i paid for a working

product and got one that was faulty and to think that others have to go through this to get what they have rightfully paid for then i am going to send

this letter our authorities and show them this is the treatment we are getting by shopping with your company, all i want is the email of your boss so

i can send him a copy of this correspondence to show him/her how difficult it is to get any costumer service at all... if you don't want to deal with

the attitude of your customers then send out working products in the beginning and then others wouldn't be so unhappy, what have you explained, you

said you were going to refund me 30% of a total i didnt pay, and send me the voucher for a measly $5.00 for my trouble, then, you say what phone? then

you say send it back, already said the government wont let me send it back, what have you explained clearly, by what i am reading, from the beginning

of our correspondence you have explained nothing, except wanting me to resend over and over everything i have already written,or sent, or needed to

resend, you read back through these notes and tell me what have you explained, nothing.

Sorry for later reply.

OK, If your local office can not ship the battery, you can send other accessories back, we can refund the money minus the battery fee.

Best regard

Flower

I am not worried about this phone for one more minute, I have thrown this phone in the bin, it was not worth the effort of writing to you for a month

trying to sort out the problem, I will however be posting these replies to my facebook just to let the 5,000 people on my facebook what treatment you

get when purchasing anything from you company, never again will i or anyone that i know be back on your site, you sell rubbish and then make it so

hard for good honest people to get what they pay for, i could not be bothered with you or your your senseless replies for so long, I told you this

phone was faulty, and i went to the post office once, they would not send it, i was not going back, it was no good, so now it is in the bin, end of

story... all i can say, is your company is rotten, and i am going to let anyone i know how good the service is when someone buys from you. i am sure

your sales will go down. and so they should.

Flower OK

Warranty and Return - Everbuying.com

Disclaimer Notice , Everbuying.com

EVERBUYING.COM

8 minutes ago · Edited

LikeCommentShare

Sue Maunder

Review about: Everbuying Coupon.

Comments

Lynn Haven, Florida, United States #1149134

Thanks for the review. U just made up my mind as to whether or not to order.

I have $700 worth of stuff to order but will avoid them at all cost. I hope you get a good deal elsewhere on a new phone.

James

Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom #956616

Hi this is the same company as Rosegal or Sammy Dress providing cheap faulty clothing. I sent things back to the same address you have and it is a fake address and state it hasn't arrived and only offer a small percentage for faulty goods.

The wording you have is very similar to that of the conversation I had with them through Paypal.

They ask for you to send it back via post office as it is either to costly as in my case or the post office will not take it in your case.

I won my case after a fight with Paypal. so good luck.

Kind regards Carole

Leeds, England, United Kingdom #842587

Oh how awful for you Sue. I googled this company name just before i was going to pay for my phone, dunno why but am glad i did! Too good to be true!

#819174

Dear customer,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced. We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.

We have the warranty about the defective item on our website, for more information, you can refer it on our website.

Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied with their order.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

to EverbuyingCS #1045313

Not true, Everbuying cares nothing about its customers. When I communicated to them about a defective product they ceased all communication with me. Buyer beware!!!

to EverbuyingCS #1145854

I am currently fighting a case with your company trading as GearBest, you are crooks and need stopping. You sold goods tto a non-profit charity, things we needed to help our cause and do our jobs.

We work very hard to raise the money needed to buy the goods. 8 items ordered, one arrived. 3 months gone by and no help from your support team, Paypal case concluded with me having to provide tracking details for returning items i never received in the first place.

I have reported you to the trading standards office in the UK and also in Sweden where youre mail appears to come from. I am friends with our Mayor and he is also going to chase this up.....hope you get shut down and arrested like the criminals you are

Málaga, Andalusia, Spain #784237

Oohhh - poor you WHAT a nightmare!!!!! I have come onto this site after ordering 2 phones from them after a friend bought one and is very pleased with it - however I ordered it 16 days ago and paid extra for speedy delivery - since then nothing!!!

They replied just once to my message asking about my order but their email was total nonsense - they are just ignoring my further enquiries and I don't appear to be able to cancel my paypal payment to them as it has been 'completed' :(