I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TRACK MY ORDER NUMBER EE1601080854207318 WHICH NO MAIL COPMANY HAS THIS ORDER I WILL NOTIFY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT THIS IS CALLED FRAUD. AND LOOKS LIKE ITS A NATIONWIDE CO.....I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A PHONE NUMBER AND IT DOES NOT WORKS , AND ALSO HAVE SENT SEVERAL MAIL MESSAGES AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A RESPONCE.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SUMMIT A CLAIM AND I CANNOT SUMMIT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALLOWS ME TO SUMMIT IT.. IF THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE NOTIFY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT ..

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $98. This person is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bluetooth smart watch at Everbuying was i dont like it and this company is a fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have tracked the package for you,it was delivered.

We have also sent you an email with details,please check and reply to us.

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service