Sidney, British Columbia
2.8

I bought a Smart watch, a U!. It could not dial out and it could not maintain a Bluetooth connection for more than a few moments. I sent a number of complaints to Everbuying and the keys that I received pointed me to non-existant web pages. Everbuying never ever responded to my concerns.

I had payed by Paypal and it was only after I filed a dispute that I got a response. They offered me $14.00 on an $88.10 item.

Finally they agreed to a refund but I had to send the watch back which cost me about %25 of the cost of the thing.

Bad service and poor quality control.

I am ending my relationship with them

Symbionic wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $88 and wants Everbuying to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, no solution to clients problem and bad service no solution to clients problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying u watch u18 wifi smart watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear Symbionic,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net