1-29-17 Dear Sir: I order numerous items over the internet from various vendors. Most of those are very satisfactory with limited returns.

I ordered 5 items from your company and three of the five 3/5 were unsatisfactory due to poor quality, poor packaging, or broken items. The two Solar Shaking Sunflowers were broken and unusable due to poor packaging which was crushed during shipping. The plastic bubble was crushed and the bees broken off. The Jinjuli 35X50 Monocular is of poor quality, hard to adjust the focus and you can never get a clear focus of distance items.

I have 2 others of lesser magnification and both have clear focus and are easy to adjust. The UV Light Liquid Plastic Welding Compound was in just a flimsy plastic sleeve. The light had gotten turned on during shipping and was so weak it would not seal the glue. I have ordered 3 similar products from other vendors and they were packaged in a zippered bag with a Styrofoam hole for the tube.

It cost more to return these products than they are worth and the Sunflowers and glue have already been thrown in the trash. I tried contacting you at your support center listed and it kept sending me back to sign in (4 times) and would not let me complete the process.

Needless to say, I will not order from you again. Sincerely, Richard Johnson

Review about: Toy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

karry123

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Everbuying offers a 30 day warranty on most of our products.

If your product is faulty, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the item and we will offer you some solutions.

Please see more details about our warranty here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

Please indicate your order number to our support center so that we can check it for you.

Thank you for your support. Everbuying Customer Service Team