I purchased a phone, they will not ship it and will not respond to me. When I first purchased it was told it is in stock, after 2 weeks was told in has not yet been manufactured but expected to be within 7 to 10 days.

A month later they will not respond to any questions.

They have been paid and no could care less if they respond. It seems to me they advertise as the item is in stock and promise to ship within a week it should be done without all the hassle.

I paid with paypal so I will try to get some assistance from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer support and bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of doogee x5. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doogee x5 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 1 business day.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html For the stock issue. we need to explain that it took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.

Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net