Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige/south Tyrol

i have ordered the phone nearly 2 months it has been arrived yet.....

What happened ..? I should not buy from this company...it is very bad service .. I don t know if this website cheated the clients or know...

Very bad company...bad sample...pls other clients read this message don t buy anything from this company website..... I already ordered , the very regret to buy my phone via Internet with this website everbuying.

Pls don t cheat the clients ...pls send the items to your clients if you want to make bussiness ...don t lie to clients ......pls send my order to me...I cannot waiting too long like this because your website mention that working day of delivery on 7-25 days only but now it is almost 2 months but the not yet arrive. What do you think about this? You lied to every clients like this . To get money of clients but the thing not arrive ...I don t know it will not arrive for ever or will arrive later months..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear Naroth,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html

Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net