I ordered a phone on line which was I was emailed was dispatched on the 5th of November. I received an email from the shipping company stating the phone was shipped from China on the 11th of November and collected by Australia post on the same day from Sydney.

The phone did not arrive and I made enquiries with Australia Post and the company who collected the item in China. Australia Post have admitted losing the item and I have sent the confirmation email to Everbuying. Rather than accepting the phone was lost I was asked to check with the local Post Office and get a receipt that the phone was not delivered and then I got an email stating that their representative had found that the parcel had been signed for and I need to check with the Post Office. I have lost $140 dollars through dealing with this company.

I would suggest that you use a reputable company, not everbuying. when buying purchases on line.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

karry123
#1219030

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your order on Everbuying, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net