I wish i had of researched this company before i bought the phone off them. It arrived and did not work.

i contacted them and they were so difficult to deal with. It was obvious that they had no intent to satisfy me. They even offered a replacement provided that i send the damaged goods back at my expense with international tracking - very expensive. It appears that they sold me a lemon phone and they wanted to profit from me not taking action against them.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE GOODS. Do your research online and you will see that i am not the only one complaining.

Comments

karry123
#1219050

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net