Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

The phone will not turn on, these are the multiple screens the phone displays, having tried the factory reset, the phone is not reset.However the phone does not turn on fully.

It stops at the "Cubot" logo screen.Don't buy from these crooks I did and they keep giving me *** advice even tho I sent pics showing them the the screen told them the phone is dead and will not turn on these idiots tell me dumb stuff like "restart the phone" The Phone is DEAD it will not turn on so how can I turn it off? Don't buy from these thieves. Cubots 208 is trash worked for 2 months. The camera flash is so weak you can't see pictures taken in low light the pictures come out black.

Ever buying is a joke. I am leaving comments everywhere so people buy at their own risk.

Keep saving money to BUY QUALITY everbuying is so cheap it is embarrassing!!!DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS seriously Do NOT do it.

Review about: Cubot S208.

I didn't like: Are selling faulty products, Customer service is non-existent, Do not honor their warranty, Do not giverefunds, Not solving issue.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $147
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Everbuying Customer Service Ma

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged.

If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation. Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied with their order.

Please provide us your order number, we will help you for the problem.Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Kindly