Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
2.2

have not received the watch on 9-17-14 that they told me would be here 10 to 12 days. tried to get a tracking number and emailed them but can't get a response.

Will not order from them again. will fill a complaint with papal. If i were going to order something from this company i would think twice about it.

The price they give you on a product is very good but if you don't get the item then it not cheap, it bad deal. I have dealed with company from china before and was very pleased but this company will not respond to any thing you send them.

Comments

I had the same experience. Ordered several watches two months ago, they never arrived, tracking number doesn't work, contacted their support center, didn't help...

this is definitely a scam. I never had this problem with any other companies, the items always arrive.

Very bad deal. I will never order from them again.

Fullerton, California, United States #878058

I ordered from them also, Everybuying.com.

On 9/19/2014 I order 100 worth of products.

Wanted to verify if legit, thus far shady company.

Give you tracking numbers that don't work.

Try to get you to order more when you haven't got previous.

I'm pissed and wish nothing but bad luck on this business.

Rip off 4 sure. And I paid for expedited shipping yeah right.

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize.

Could you please provide us your order number?

We will help you to check the package, thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.

Kindly