Update by user Dec 09, 2015

Issue still not resolved. They have offered a full refund but still waiting.

Update by user Nov 12, 2015

I have since had a response from this company, with 3 options.The first one is to send the item back and I can have a replacement.

If I do this I have to pay P&P both ways, the item that was sent to me was free P&P.

The second option is to send the item back and I can have a full refund, but I have to pay the full P&P for it's return, which will leave me out of pocket.

The third option is to keep the item and they will give me a 10% refund, which is about £2. I have emailed them back stating that non of these options are satisfactory to me as the item should not have been sent out in this condition. The outer brown box it was packed in was fine with no damage to it at all, so it is not the courier as they keep stating to me.

I now await their reply.I reminded them that they have a duty of care to their customers and that I want it resolving urgently.......watch this space!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2015

Item arrived with a very damaged box with lots of sellotape around it and the side of the box was very squashed.This must have been dispatched in this way, as the brown box it was packed in was fine.

Poor communication, they are trying to blame the postal service even though the outer box was fine. Sent 3 lots of photos but still no communication. They don't want to know and I wish I had looked at the reviews beforehand.

This is supposed to be a Christmas present for someone and I don't feel I am getting anywhere.This company should not be operating but no-one is doing anything about it

Review about: 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter.

I didn't like: No customer support.

3.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $36
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear kath5116,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 1 business day. As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Everbuying.net