Everbuying - Ordered a Drone

79 of 280 Everbuying reviews

Update added by user Dec 09, 2015

Issue still not resolved. They have offered a full refund but still waiting.

Update added by user Nov 12, 2015

I have since had a response from this company, with 3 options.The first one is to send the item back and I can have a replacement.

If I do this I have to pay P&P both ways, the item that was sent to me was free P&P.

The second option is to send the item back and I can have a full refund, but I have to pay the full P&P for it's return, which will leave me out of pocket.

The third option is to keep the item and they will give me a 10% refund, which is about £2. I have emailed them back stating that non of these options are satisfactory to me as the item should not have been sent out in this condition. The outer brown box it was packed in was fine with no damage to it at all, so it is not the courier as they keep stating to me.

I now await their reply.I reminded them that they have a duty of care to their customers and that I want it resolving urgently.......watch this space!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2015

Item arrived with a very damaged box with lots of sellotape around it and the side of the box was very squashed.This must have been dispatched in this way, as the brown box it was packed in was fine.

Poor communication, they are trying to blame the postal service even though the outer box was fine. Sent 3 lots of photos but still no communication. They don't want to know and I wish I had looked at the reviews beforehand.

This is supposed to be a Christmas present for someone and I don't feel I am getting anywhere.This company should not be operating but no-one is doing anything about it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #731549 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 280 Everbuying reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
karry123

Sep 12 #1211490

Dear kath5116,
Thank you for your message.
We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.
Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 1 business day. As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Everbuying. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Everbuying.
Filing a new complaint about
×