I ordered 2 drones.
One arrived that had been packaged and shipped in paper bubble wrap. Needless to say the retail package and the product was damaged.
I sent photos to Everbuying. At first they were like oh so sorry but didn't address what they were going to do to correct this problem. When I did in the next email, they told me that because I didn't buy insurance, I would have to send them 20 dollars for a replacement.
Now wait just a friggin' minute. IF I had known that they were going to package my product in bubble wrap and not a box, I would not have purchased the product, let alone insurance.
I did nothing wrong here. I ordered and paid for two drones.
Are they that *** that they think a layer of bubble wrap is enough protection? I am not paying for their stupidity.
I am insulted that they expect me to pay for the replacement. Never happen in the US. Maybe it's time we rethink what we are doing!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Drones
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "The phone will not turn on, these are the multiple screens the phone displays, having tried the factory reset, the phone is not reset. However the phone does not turn..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."