Everbuying - Ordered 2 drones - one arrived damaged and I am still waiting on the 2nd one
I ordered 2 drones.
One arrived that had been packaged and shipped in paper bubble wrap. Needless to say the retail package and the product was damaged.
I sent photos to Everbuying. At first they were like oh so sorry but didn't address what they were going to do to correct this problem. When I did in the next email, they told me that because I didn't buy insurance, I would have to send them 20 dollars for a replacement.
Now wait just a friggin' minute. IF I had known that they were going to package my product in bubble wrap and not a box, I would not have purchased the product, let alone insurance.
I did nothing wrong here. I ordered and paid for two drones.
Are they that *** that they think a layer of bubble wrap is enough protection? I am not paying for their stupidity.
I am insulted that they expect me to pay for the replacement. Never happen in the US. Maybe it's time we rethink what we are doing!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Drones
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."