Everbuying - Ordered 2 drones - one arrived damaged and I am still waiting on the 2nd one

207 of 280 Everbuying reviews

I ordered 2 drones.

One arrived that had been packaged and shipped in paper bubble wrap. Needless to say the retail package and the product was damaged.

I sent photos to Everbuying. At first they were like oh so sorry but didn't address what they were going to do to correct this problem. When I did in the next email, they told me that because I didn't buy insurance, I would have to send them 20 dollars for a replacement.

Now wait just a friggin' minute. IF I had known that they were going to package my product in bubble wrap and not a box, I would not have purchased the product, let alone insurance.

I did nothing wrong here. I ordered and paid for two drones.

Are they that *** that they think a layer of bubble wrap is enough protection? I am not paying for their stupidity.

I am insulted that they expect me to pay for the replacement. Never happen in the US. Maybe it's time we rethink what we are doing!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
207 of 280 Everbuying reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
thruster

Jan 07 #1090604

There doing the same to me.I ordered a drone.I paid insurance,and fast shipping,never received since November.It saw sent back twice.Still waiting for refund in points not cash,and it forces me to buy there.I am in a despute with them now,and my Credit Card trying to resolve this is a nightmare,and they dont seem to care.Ever,never again.Sad choice over all the rest.No online store can be this bad !

0 0 Reply
Everbuying Customer Service Ma

Oct 30, 2014 #892872

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for the problem. For the item which broken on the way, we can resend a new one to you or offer the refund. We would appreciate you could provide us the order number, we will help you to deal the problem. Thank you.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Everbuying. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Everbuying.
Filing a new complaint about
×