2.0
Additional Fees

After more than 20 days from my purchase, on the website the order still is in "PROCESSING" status, I wrote to support yesterday morning, apparently they have been busy with something else because I did not receive any reply.

After have waited for the item for so long now I would like a refund. I tried to use the internal refund form but my order is not recognised. I have a suggestion, if you buy on this website use PayPal, if Everbuying doesn't assist then probably you can resolve the issue using PayPal much better customer service

Thanks for reading so far.

Best Regards,

Claudio

kltodo wrote the review because of "order not processed after more than 20 days and item not received" at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service no solution to clients problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying zeblaze crystal mtk2502 watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear kltodo,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the stock issue. we need to explain that it took more business days to process.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.

This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net