Astana, Akmola Province

I checked in this store a year ago, but I began buying goods only this year.So far I am happy with everything, even more, it has become one of my top stores from China.

Related: Everbuying - Nice prices, fast delivery, and Xiaomi Reseller !

Goods had different delivery times 4-5 weeks, but I received everything as planned mostly, Customer Service has been helpful too, sometimes it took them long time to answer, but, in general, the answers were adequate and helped with my questions. So I've bought a luggage bag set, bluetooth headphones, FM transmitters, other small things, and probably the most important recent purchase of a robot vacuum cleaner (pics attached).

There were some questions with expedited shipping, and they even made me a small discount for shipping.And, I got it in 4 days, oh I love it, so does my wife.

I am still exploring different websites with sweet deals, but if I want something really important this is one of the trusted sites I will search and order from.

That's pretty much it, no advertisement intended, but I can say I trust this online store.

I liked: Competitive price, Wide item selection.

4.7
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Everbuying Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.