Astana, Akmola Province
4.7
Turnaround Time

I checked in this store a year ago, but I began buying goods only this year.So far I am happy with everything, even more, it has become one of my top stores from China.

Goods had different delivery times 4-5 weeks, but I received everything as planned mostly, Customer Service has been helpful too, sometimes it took them long time to answer, but, in general, the answers were adequate and helped with my questions. So I've bought a luggage bag set, bluetooth headphones, FM transmitters, other small things, and probably the most important recent purchase of a robot vacuum cleaner (pics attached).

There were some questions with expedited shipping, and they even made me a small discount for shipping.And, I got it in 4 days, oh I love it, so does my wife.

I am still exploring different websites with sweet deals, but if I want something really important this is one of the trusted sites I will search and order from.

That's pretty much it, no advertisement intended, but I can say I trust this online store.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of everbuying website from Everbuying and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most competitive price and wide item selection. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments