Liepājas Pilsēta, Latvia
2.8

Hi.I ordered some nice goods on everbuying.com.

It was in 25th of october. Now it's the 5th november and I dont have a clue, where is my *** package. There are no telephones or othe expensive things, but some clothes and accesories, but its no matter. Postage cant help me, becouse I cant see the package number.

Now I dont know what to doo. Meybe someone can help me and tell me, where is the package number in everbuying homepage? It would be really awesome. Now Im sitting at home and thinking what to do.

Even if the package will recieve me, I will never order from the everbuying again, because the attitude is really bad.Thank you.:)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Big choise and unordinary thinks.

I didn't like: Service, Customs, Delivery.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Bruno, Saskatchewan, Canada #897151

takes about 30 days shipping- I have ordered 200+ items from them with no problems, patience!

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya #896575

I ordered my item on 04 Sep 2014, over sixty days down and no package. They insist on 10-25 days shipping, but mine is over two months now. I think they are cons!

Dear customer,

Thank you for your comment.Please note if you choose flat rate shipping for your order, then the normal shipping time is 10-25 business days after dispatch, sometimes it may need more than a month to arrive.

We would appreciate you can provide us your order number, we will help you to check the order.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Kindly