1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i did place a order for items what are all marked as 24h shipment and in stock, they needed 6 days to ship a part order as some tiems are still not in stock. But thats not all, they charge me for exprtess shipping ( they state it will be shipped with DHL or UPS, and then they use some cheap noname carrier what need istead of the promissed 3-7 days 7 -15 days if there is no delay.

And they tell me:" We changed the shipping method to Spainish Line becaseu this is more convenience to get to your country. " thats absolutecrazy i got just last week two order with DHL from china in 48h. To make more time they answer on my first email they cant ship the order because they dont find my adress...

i mean i paid by paypal i have my adress in there account so what is this for a joke... never again.

prinzpablo wrote the review because of order processing issue at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery and poor shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying smartband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear prinzpablo,

Thank you for your post.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net