Bucharest, Bucharest

I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems.I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it.

I had recommended the website to a friend of mines, but she felt hesitant because the products were coming from China. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. When you are shopping at an online merchant its' like playing Russian roulette.

At times, I get kind of scared because you just don't know what you are going to get.Its just the fact that I do not like wasting money and time, but I know most people feel the samy way.

Review about: Eleaf Istick Pico 75W.

I liked: Points system and de coupon.

I didn't like: Long time to come.

4.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.