4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems.I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it.

I had recommended the website to a friend of mines, but she felt hesitant because the products were coming from China. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. When you are shopping at an online merchant its' like playing Russian roulette.

At times, I get kind of scared because you just don't know what you are going to get.Its just the fact that I do not like wasting money and time, but I know most people feel the samy way.

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Dorel is overall satisfied with Everbuying and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about eleaf istick pico 75w at Everbuying was long time to come , but reviewer liked points system and de coupon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments