Bucharest, Bucharest
4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems.I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it.

I had recommended the website to a friend of mines, but she felt hesitant because the products were coming from China. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. When you are shopping at an online merchant its' like playing Russian roulette.

At times, I get kind of scared because you just don't know what you are going to get.Its just the fact that I do not like wasting money and time, but I know most people feel the samy way.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Points system and de coupon.

I didn't like: Long time to come.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Everbuying - Bunch of Crooks Everbuying "Here is the chronology of this purchase: -9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Everbuying - My favorite Everbuying "I shop in this online shop more than 4 years and already spent $1090, All shopping experience is great, Fast processing orders, good shipping time, post buying service and costumer..." Read more Everbuying - Low prices, good quality products, fast shipping - i recommend it Everbuying "I made several purchases on Everbuying and i am very pleased, ordered a few toys for my kids and a cellphone for my wife. The shipping was free and the..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more