2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

People should be realistic, Everbuying sells low cost Chinese products. A cheap unlocked cell phone is not going to operate like a Samsung.

I have made 5 orders, everything came and worked ok but the small projector. I couldn't believe a 50 dollar projector could have good picture and I was right. I could have send it back but I was lazy. I purchased a Doogee 310 phone for $80 and this is a decent phone.

They have so many cell phones it is hard to decide what is good. Most of the customer reviews on these sites are not too useful.

If you want high quality items with great customer service then shop somewhere else.

If you want decent throw away items, then Everbuying is pretty good. The shipping is free but slow, 2 or 3 weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Everbuying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments