1.7

The ordered item never arrived. Answer to the first support question told me to wait for 45 working days.

To expire the PayPal customer support period, as I later realized.

After that, no answer to support questions.

After several requests, seller finally offered an 80% (!) refund. Yes, 80%, for an item never received, probably never even sent. I accepted the refund in hope to recover at least a part of the loss. However, even the refund was never issued.

In total, the whole process took almost three months and ended up to just loss of money and hours of time.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Dear jm745,

Thank you for you feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you still have not your package.

We checked your package and found you have not paid the insurance for the package. For the package which do not have insurance, we normally cannot offer full refund as we cannot get any compensation from the shipping company. But for the customer who insist to get a full refund for the order, we would take it as special case and offer a full refund. We would inform paypal to refund all the money and hope to get your understanding.

Thank you.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

to Everbuying Customer Service #864890

So what's your lame *** excuse for me then mr scammer? Before making a purchase, I deliberately enquired the availability of a product that was stated as "Shipped in 24 Hours".

I was told it was in stock and I could purchase as much as I wanted. Your sales agent spoke to me within 15 minutes of sending emails before making payment. After payment was received by you, and many days had passed while I waited for you to update me (I feel *** for ever trusting you) I had to chase up the problem myself. Low and behold the item has been out of stock since before I purchased it.

So why did you lie to me? Why did you take my money and give me nothing?

As far as I can see, your website is a massive scam that consists of several "dummy" websites that sell the exact same products your first site does.

DHGATE.com, orientalexpress, everbuying there are so many of them! I wonder where the real site is that you get your pictures from cause alibaba and aliexpress are just of big a scam!

jm745
to Everbuying Customer Service #865549

Case update (Sep-04-2014):

Despite the second promise to refund, no refund received (not that I was really expecting to see any).