NeverBuing. Never again

Pre-ordered Ulefone Paris from this store.

1. They delayed the shipping of for more than 2 weeks

2. Customer service failed to respon in 24 hours as promised. I waited something like a week for first response.

3. Customer service lied about the reason of delay. I've contacted the manufacturer and they said that they delayed supply of this store. And customer service asked me for 10-15 days of "additional quality check". WTF?

Okay, i've waited for this time..

4. Finally, almost a month late they've send me the item, but after more than a week of waiting it was returned to the sender! Not even received the customs! WTF?

So, I've wasted enough time. I've opened a PayPal dispute, trying to get my money back or force the reseller to send the item with expedited shipping.

5. First, they said "You've opened a dispute, so we no longer can ship the item". Okay, return the money!

After that customer service lied again, trying to convince me to close the PayPal dispute before the refund knowing perfectly, that I wouldn't be able to reopen it again by PayPall policies. They said we can not process refund, while the dispute is opened! What a ***? I refused. And finally they returned the money.

Summarizing,

1. Almost 2 month of wasted time with no smartphone, which is essential for my job. (my broken)

2. Lies and cheating from everbuying.net

3. Got my money refunded.

4. Order on onther site another smartphone! Not Ulefone this time!

5. + having spam about wholesales from everbying.net.

just.. NeverBuing

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about ulefone paris from Everbuying was poor communication, poor delivery and lies from customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/

For your issue, we will check it for you.Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch. Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied.

Thank you for your assistance.Best regard, Everbuying.net