Xaghra, Malta
Turnaround Time

It has been such a frustrating experience, buying from Everbuying. I ordered a tablet, a tablet cover and 2 pairs of headphones.

After about a week I heard nothing from them. So I wrote an email. They told me that the tablet is not available and I have to wait. Then I opened a dispute with PayPal.

Once I opened the dispute, they shipped my order, but they shipped only the tablet cover and the headphones! And actually I received them today and no tablet!

At the moment I am waiting for PayPal to reach a decision about my claim....... Never buy fom Everbuying!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service no solution to clients problems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We will do our best to improve our service.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net